Armstrong Siddeley 30hp
1920 Armstrong Siddeley 30hp Laundalette
The newly formed Armstrong Siddeley Motors announced its first new motor car in 1920. It had imposing upright body built by the in-house coach builders Burlington and was driven by a six cylinder b-block ohv litre engine of 4960cc.
Burlington offered variety of styles including Limousine, open-drive Landalette, open tourer, saloon double Phaeton together with options from outside coach builders.
The car was capable of reaching 60 mph with fuel consumption of 13 mpg.
In 1925 the MkII was introduced with a monoblock engine.