top of page
Armstrong Siddeley Heritage Trust
Armstrong Siddeley Typhoon Gallery
The Typhoon was the fixed head coupe sister to the Hurricane drop heard coupe. It was introduced in 1946 with a six-cylinder 2-litre engine. Towards the end of its production run in 1949, some cars were fitted with the 2.3-litre engine.
Click on an image for an expanded view
bottom of page